Friday, March 25, 2011

Feature Friday: Healthy Diva Eats

Happy Friday night, everyone! I'm out and about, but I didn't forget about a Feature Friday presentation! Tonight's featured blogger is...


Katie, from Healthy Diva Eats!

I stumbled across Katie's site shortly after I began blogging, and have read it loyally ever since. I truly think that the best blogs are the one in which the blogger stays true to themselves and lets their personality shine through, and this "diva" does that amazingly. She has an amazingly positive outlook on life and her posts are always enthusiastic and full of joy- you can just tell in every word how much she values her family and friends. Katie is also getting married this spring, and I've loved reading all about her wedding-planning process!

Besides the incredibly genuine and sweet woman behind it, I also love the fun food, fitness and fashion tidbits on Healthy Diva Eats. Katie often posts about cute, girly clothing deals, as well as new health-food store finds and frequent sushi-and-wine dinners. A girl after my own heart!


So if you're looking for a blog that will make you smile every day, head on over and check it out! She's currently hosting a giveaway, too- perfect timing :)

Hope you're having a great start to your weekend!

What's the newest addition to your reader/blogroll/subscription list?