Happy Friday night, everyone!! You know what that means- time for another Feature Friday. Tonight's featured blogger is...
Freya, of Brit Chick Runs!
I began reading Freya's blog after meeting her at the Healthy Living Summit in Chicago this past August. She'd traveled all the way from England to be there, and I'm glad she did! What I love most about her blog is that it reads like a diary, and every post bursts with her personality. It's one of those blogs that you don't need to read for a long time to "get to know" the blogger- you get a great sense of who she is just by reading for a few days! She loves running, animals, dark chocolate, oats and roasted vegetables. Clearly a girl after my own heart!
Freya is also a college student, a dedicated runner and a vegan who has no fear in experimenting with new foods and flavors. I'm always kind of impressed with the way she throws together ingredient combinations I never would have thought of, like her parsnip breakfast bake and pear mousse. Plus, she's British and has an awesome accent...and we all know about my slight British obsession as of late ;)
So if you're looking for a fun new read, pop on over and say hello! I hope you love Brit Chick Runs as much as I do.
What was the last blog you added to your reader or blogroll? Did you read any amazing posts in the blogworld this week?
