Friday, June 3, 2011

Feature Friday: Healthy Exposures

You know what Friday night means: time for another Feature Friday presentation! Tonight's featured blogger is...


Jess, from Healthy Exposures!

Jess started blogging right around when I did, and I began following her blog pretty early on. What blew me away from the very beginning was the quality of every word, recipe and photograph- she puts her heart and creativity into every post, and it really shows. While most bloggers start of with dimly lit or flash-filled snapshots, Jess' pictures have been gorgeous since day one. Plus, her posts are always well-written, yet full of personality and interesting anecdotes. You can just tell that she has a passion for food, photography and blogging in general!


The other thing I absolutely love about Healthy Exposures are the creative, wholesome recipes. Jess comes up with the most amazing treats and meals using interesting ingredients, like sweet potato butter, bluebocado waffles and blueberry donut holes. Clearly, she has incredible talent not only with photography, but also in the kitchen. It's kind of a secret dream of mine to be a fly on the wall when she's coming up with this stuff, since she never seems to use a recipe but everything turns out beautifully!

So, if you're looking for some serious culinary inspiration, head on over to Healthy Exposures and take a look. I hope you love it as much as I do!

What are the latest additions to your reader? Have you read any particularly amazing posts recently?