Friday night. You know what that means: time for another Feature Friday post! Tonight's featured blogger is...
Elise, from Hungry Hungry Hippie!
I started reading HHH way back in summer of 2009, before I even had my own blog and Elise was living in NYC. I was making the move to the city soon, so I was instantly intrigued by the way she lived and ate in the Big Apple! Fast forward two years, and Elise now lives in southern California, but her blog is still one of my favorites. She eats a mainly vegan diet, and I'm in awe of the way she has a full-time job as a nurse and still manages to pack wholesome, healthy meals. Her recipes are always incredibly creative and approachable, too- pumpkin banana bread or hippie-roons, anyone?
Besides the "food" portion of Hungry Hungry Hippie, I also love how articulate yet funny each post is. Elise has covered some of the more serious health-related issues, and I really respect the way she presents and discusses things. On the other hand, she also has some great stories and funny one-liners to share- either way, it's always interesting to read!
So, head on over and check it out! She's been posting some pretty funny stories about her trip to Paris lately :)

