Friday, July 8, 2011

Feature Friday: The Athlete's Plate

Friday night- time for another Feature Friday post! Tonight's featured blogger is...


Matt, from The Athlete's Plate!

I've been reading Matt's blog since back in the days where he blogged at The Kitchen of a Runner, and what I like most about it is the way he balances informational posts with his personal recipes and workout tips. Each post always contains at least a few pieces of useful information- instead of just telling people how he lives a healthy, active lifestyle, he shows them by explaining things carefully. Plus, his workouts are always kind of ridiculous- and I mean that in a good way!

Matt is also a seriously talented cook. Similar to his other posts, his recipes typically include information on the benefits of certain foods and why he likes them. He's a burger lover, but also balances it out with plenty of delicious-looking seafood and vegetarian recipes. Cinnamon and cayenne crusted sea bass, anyone?


So head on over and get a plateful of The Athlete's Plate!

What are the newest additions to your must-read blog list? Have you read any particularly amazing posts this week?