Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I LOVE About Today

1. The forecast.


2. This morning's awesome workout: The Fitnessista's Winter Shape Up, with 3 circuits of strength training and 20 minutes of HIIT.

3. My tropical-tasting breakfast, courtesy of this coconut extract:


 - 1/2 c oat bran
 - 1 c almond milk
 - 1/4 c unsweetened shredded coconut, cooked in
 - sliced banana
 - 1 tsp coconut extract
 - stevia


Set in the fridge to cool overnight. I've been loving the thick texture of cold oats!


4. The fact that it's practically mandatory to wear pink today:


Pink sweater from Ann Taylor Loft, pink ribbed tank underneath from J.Crew, jeans from Abercrombie & Fitch (the oldest pair I own...love 'em), red suede bow flats from J.Crew

5. All of YOU! So go enter to win yourself some cookies, if you haven't already!

Happy Valentine's Day, from my heart to yours :)