This morning, I attended my favorite Red Carpet Ready class at the gym. After last week's sub, the usual instructor was back with a vengeance!! She had us working our arms until they were absolutely screaming. When it comes to strength training, I need someone there to kick my butt and keep me going!
* * *
Afterwards, I came home and refueled with a yogurt mess for lunch. Yesterday I received a package of granola from LoveGrown Foods, and decided to break into a single-serving bag of their "Simply Oats" flavor. Following last night's granola fiesta, I figured it was probably best not to open a whole bag!
I combined the granola with a diced apple, a cup of Fage 0% mixed with a serving of Trader Joe's peanut flour, and a massive glob of PB&Co. Cinnamon Raison Swirl peanut butter.
The granola was flaky, crunchy and subtly sweet. I loved the simplicity of this flavor!
I'm a peanut butter monster today, because I had another spoonful straight from the jar after finishing the bowl :)
* * *
In honor of the warm weather, today's outfit is rather nautical and preppy:
- Blue and white striped button-down: Ralph Lauren Outlet
- Navy shorts: J.Crew Outlet
- Shoes: Sperry Topsiders
- Pearl bracelet: gift from a friend (hi, Mags!)
- Headband: J.Crew
The wide headband hides the fact that my hair is a greaseball today. Usually I use Oscar Blandi dry shampoo on days between washing, but for $4.49 I decided to give Tresemme's version a go:
Well, my hair looks clean, but it feels as though I've slathered it in oil and shellacked it with hairspray. Lesson learned: do not skimp on matters of personal hygiene.
I'm actually excited to go out and do some errands today. More reason to be outside! Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday.
Ladies: how often do you wash your hair? Do you ever use dry shampoo?