Happy Friday, everyone! Tonight's featured blogger is...
Brittany, from Eating Bird Food!
I started reading EBF after meeting Brittany at the Foodbuzz Festival last November. (It's kind of neat to meet the blogger before discovering the blog- you get a way clearer sense of their personality that way!) Since she's been blogging since 2008, Brittany is quite a veteran of the blogworld, and that shines through in every post- they're all interesting, well-written and filled with beautiful photos of workouts, meals, everyday activities and recipes.
Speaking of recipes, I think they're my favorite part of Eating Bird Food! They're all creative, vegetarian and relatively easy to recreate. Nutella Rugelach or Beet Hummus, anyone?
So the next time you're looking for a fabulous recipe to follow, head over to Eating Bird Food and take a look around. I hope you love it as much as I do!
What have your favorite blogs been lately? Have you read any exceptional posts this week?


