I woke up this morning needing oatmeal. Weird. Though I love the stuff, I don't usually crave it, especially in the summertime. But this morning, all I wanted was a bowl of peanut butter banana oats.
So, peanut butter banana oats it was! I used 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 1 cup of vanilla almond milk, a banana, a heap of peanut butter and some honey for sweetness.
Tip: instead of slicing the banana this morning, I broke it up with my fingers and kind of smashed it up as I did so. I microwaved the oats, and it helped the bananas break down and get all creamy as if I'd cooked them stovetop.
While eating my oatmeal, I did something I should probably do way more often: cleaned out my email inboxes.
I'm pretty much the suckiest person ever at responding to emails in a timely matter, and a huge part of this is the fact that I just let everything sit there without organization. Seriously...I had 748 emails in my blog account, and over 500 in my personal account. I set up some folders and deleted all the old stuff or things I'd already responded to, and in the process found a bunch of emails I'd overlooked or forgotten about. Whoops! I'll be working on that...
Happy Thursday!
Anyone have tips for organizing their email? Clearly, I need some help.