Isn't my mom a looker? I won't tell you her age, but I do hope that I look that good in a few decades...thanks for the genes, maman :)
* * *
Unfortunately, I slept pretty badly last night. It was my own mistake! Eating sugar close to bedtime really messes with my REM, and last night I probably ate 3-4 servings of Love Grown Foods apple walnut delight granola right before hitting the pillow. It turns out that I am the granola gremlin...
It was delicious (the walnut chunks were covered in honey and granola chunks and tasted amazing), but I was anxious eating over a huge final paper. I've gotten way better at not stress snacking over the past year, but for some reason last night granola clusters seemed particularly irresistible.
No good, but it happens. I've learned that beating myself up over these things is stupid though, so onwards and upwards. I'm more upset about the sleeplessness!
Despite my granola snackage, I was still ready for breakfast this morning. I'm always hungry the moment I wake up!
Cereal cookie dough: Trader Joe's high fiber cereal mixed with a spoonful of almond butter and a serving of Sun Warrior protein powder, then stirred with a splash of water until it became thick. I added frozen blueberries and almond milk before digging in.
Warning: I've finished all the perishables in my apartment besides two boxes of cereal. These next two days will be heavy on the cereal and purchased foods...
Hope you have a wonderful Sunday!
How are you celebrating Mother's Day? My family is celebrating back home in PA, but I'll be here, writing that anxious paper. Ugh.
PS- Don't forget to enter my SunWarrior giveaway if you haven't already!!